Susan Redmon, Ph.D.
Susan is an experienced executive coach and organizational change consultant. She has worked with senior leaders for more than 30 years to help them manage change and develop high performance teams in a variety of industries including oil and gas, engineering, manufacturing, telecommunications, architecture and healthcare.
She has extensive experience in developing programs and processes to support collaboration, shared leadership and high performance.
Over her career, Susan has designed and delivered consulting support in numerous strategic areas including:
• Culture change in a R&D business
• Organizational changes to improve safety and operational excellence in a major Oil company
• Change management support for implementing a global enterprise resource planning (ERP) project in a global engineering company
• Executive assessment and coaching to senior management teams in a variety of companies to improve culture and companywide performance
• Strategic talent management and performance management process improvements in multiple industries
Susan holds a B.S. in Marketing and Finance, an M.S. in Applied Behavioral Science, and a Ph.D. in Organizational Systems/Psychology. She is certified in the Hogan assessment battery, Birkman Personality and Social Perception assessment, and Bridges Transition Management method.